Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Project Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Introduction to Finance - Applies financial management knowledge and skills to small and medium size businesses for decision-making purposes.
- Operations Management - Develops knowledge of the methods for transforming inputs into completed goods and services through the management of people and resources.
- Project Management - Appraises project plans using MS Project® and explores the basic principles and terminology of project management.
- Advanced Project Management - Follows the principles and content of the Project Management Institute's PMBOK® and its application and evaluation to the workplace.
- Resource Integration Management - Examines supply chain management, business facility layout/modification and engineering economics with their relation to effective business operation, technical and project management, and production of goods and services.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Build your project planning expertise as well as your management skills to ensure projects are completed successfully on time and within budget.
In your first year you will develop your knowledge in core business strategies and operations, you will study accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. During the second and third years you will specialise in project management where you will focus on the many inter-related aspects of a project, subjects include:
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
With this qualification career opportunities include project manager positions as well as management roles requiring expertise in planning, execution, and closing of business projects throughout diverse private and public industry sectors.
Our Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management can expand your skills and knowledge of these principles and practices.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =