Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Operations and Production Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Intermediate Management Accounting - Covers the processes and information required for effective planning, control and decision making.
- Operations Management - Develops the concepts and analytical methods for transforming inputs into completed goods and services via the management of people and resources.
- Project Management - Appraises project plans using MS Project® and explores the basic principles and terminology of project management.
- Resource Integration Management - Examines aspects of supply chain management, business facility layout/modification and engineering economics, and their relation to effective business operation, technical management, project management and production of goods and services.
- Product Development - Evaluates appropriate tools and methods for achieving best outcomes and effective management across all facets of new product and service developments.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Develop the specialist skills and organisational strengths you need to support a career creating greater efficiency and increased productivity within diverse commercial settings.
In your first year of study we broaden your knowledge with core business strategies and operational subjects including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. In the following two years, our degree programme examines all aspects of the Operations and Production Management major with studies in:
Cooperative Education Project - With this aspect of our programme you will work 'hands-on' within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
On graduation you will have the skills and capability to apply for roles like production manager, office manager and branch manager or trainee positions that will lead to these positions.
Study any other graduate diploma in business to enhance your skills.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =