Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
商科Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Organisational Behaviour - Investigates the impact that individuals, groups, and structures have on staff behaviour.
- Principles of Leadership - Builds personal capabilities with an understanding of effective leadership concepts and principles.
- Project Management - Learn to create and use project plans using MS Project®.
- Business Transformation and Change - Aligns business strategy, culture and management capability with the need for efficient transitions.
- Strategic Management - Explores organisational effectiveness with well-structured strategic goals, plans and actions.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Gain the specialist skills to plan, lead and manage change within diverse businesses and organisations.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in core business strategies including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
In your second and third years the focus is on business transformation and change - you will be able to recognise where and when change is required and how to implement plans and monitor the change process. You will study:
As part of your studies you will also complete a cooperative education project where you will work hands-on within a business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours.
You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
On completion of this qualification you will have developed expertise to recognise where change is required. Additionally you will have the skill to plan for change, recognising and integrating organisational needs while ensuring a focus on staff is not lost. To complete your skills you will have the ability to implement and monitor change processes.
Career opportunities include project leadership, change management/advisory roles, coaching, training/learning and development, strategic planning, performance management and organisational development roles.
With this qualification you can complete any of our graduate diplomas in a different area of business to enhance your skills.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =