新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
设计NZ Diploma in Visual Arts and Design
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
This project-based programme is for people who want to have a creative career in arts and design. You will be developing your practical skills in individual and group projects to prepare for a career in the creative industry. With your diploma competed successfully, you can continue on to the Bachelor of Visual Arts and Design.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =