新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Level 6)
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- provide surgical veterinary nursing
- provide medical veterinary nursing
- manage veterinary nursing services
- perform diagnostic sampling and medical imaging.
- surgical nursing
- medical nursing
- management of veterinary nursing services.
- Veterinary Nurse
- Medical/Veterinary Sales Representative
- Nutritional representative
- Animal Welfare Officer
- Animal Technician.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology with Veterinary Nursing Assistant Strand Level 5;
- Or National Certificate in Veterinary Nursing level 5 or equivalent.
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
Become an essential part of a veterinary team, clinic or hospital and provide surgical and medical veterinary nursing, manage services and perform diagnostic sampling and medical imaging.
These skills will be gained through the use of our new purpose built animal housing and simulated surgical suite. You will also spend time in veterinary clinics throughout New Zealand gaining valuable skills to become a veterinary nurse.
The New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing recognises competence in a wide range of skills that enable students to become a functioning part of a veterinary team, clinic or hospital through being able to:
Subject areas include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Possible jobs and career opportunities can include:
English Language Requirements
You can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =