新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Diploma in Screen Production (Level 5)
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Deliver practical and technical skills in all facets of screen production.
- Create understanding of the language of light, vision and sound.
- Provide organisational and management skills to complete audio-visual projects.
- Teach scriptwriting of a television commercial and a short film.
- Create independent producers of audio visual material.
- Teach working ethics, standards and regulations of the industry.
- Create effective and professional team players, ready to join the screen production industry.
- Film, video and television
- Independent productions
- And much, much more
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
Fancy your chances directing on the silver screen? With this diploma you’ll gain the theoretical, operational and technical skills required produce high definition video, broadcast and electronic multimedia to professional publishing standards.
As part of this diploma you’ll work with experienced industry professionals, writing and directing your own projects and crewing on your classmates’ projects. Not only will you have state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and software at your fingertips, but you’ll also learn from highly trained lecturers with specialist expertise and experience in screen production nationally and internationally.
This programme is designed to:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
When you’ve graduated with this diploma you’ll be prepared for a wide range of employment opportunities in the screen production industries. You’ll have the skills to work professionally as a writer, producer or director, or as a specialist in disciplines such as cinematography, editing, sound design, post-production, and composition and production design.
The Diploma in Screen Production will lead to opportunities in the following areas:
All applicants will have some evidence of prior interest in the field such as: (either/or) photography, film, animation, web development, media studies, drama, computer graphics, video, audio or stage management. All applicants are required to attend a compulsory interview.
All applicants will have evidence of successful completion of a bridging programme. OR equivalent qualification.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =