新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Diploma in Health and Wellbeing (Mental Health)
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 3 Applied
Mental health and addiction support workers provide a variety of services in a diverse range of residential and community settings. They work with people who experience addictions, mental illness or disability, as well as their families. This qualification provides a first step towards a career in mental health and addiction.
You are expected to be already working or volunteering in this sector in order to complete the practical component of this programme, and normally will have completed a Certificate in Mental Health and Addiction Support, mental health support work and/or an equivalent programme in social services.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =