新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Certificate in Sustainable Primary Production (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $10,400 for the entire...
- Sustainable management practices
- Sustainable technologies
- Sustainable horticultural practices
- Sustainable crop production
- Sustainable environmental practices
- NZ Certificate in Horticulture (General)
- Nursery person
- DOC worker
- Self employed
- Grounds person
- Land based primary industry employee
- Must be over 16 years of age at the time the programme commences.
- It is recommended that applicants have completed the New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainable Practices (Level 3).
- Be physically able to complete the programme.
- IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 3 Applied
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
Develop, implement and monitor sustainable land based production systems. You will be able to work in a self-managed capacity implementing practices of long-term benefit to communities and the environment. Enhance your knowledge and skills in the fields of riparian, wetland plantings and food production.
During this programme you’ll learn about:
Also offered in conjunction with:
For student visa requirements, this qualification will need to be studied in conjunction with another programme.
This qualification may lead on to the Diploma in Horticulture (Level 5).
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
When you’ve acquired this certificate you may choose to work on your own home garden, lifestyle block, community project or gain employment in the horticulture industry such as:
English Language Requirements