新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
农林NZ Certificate in Agriculture (Farming Systems) (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $12,700 for the entire...
- Soil and plant nutrients
- Livestock biology
- Livestock handling
- Livestock health
- Sustainable farming systems
- Safe work practices
- Understand the key farming ideas
- Assist with key livestock production tasks
- Utilise technology
- Assess and minimise risk to self, others and equipment
- Apply sustainable practices
- NZ Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure)
- NZ Certificate in Primary Industry Skills (Level 2)
- Sheep and Beef Head Shepherd
- Assistant Herd Manager
- Herd Manager
- Feed Consultant
- Sales Representative
- New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Primary Industries Production Management [Level 5]
- NCEA Level 1 or;
- A qualification at Level 1 or above, with evidence of literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1), or
- Evidence of relevant knowledge and experience, including literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1). (In this case the applicant may be required to participate in an enrolment interview with the purpose of verifying the evidence).
- IELTS General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL: B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement
- 16 years of age at the time the programme commences
- Be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- 授课校区：Gisborne Campus
Become a sought after employee in agriculture through a qualification that will broaden your knowledge and practical capability in the pastoral farming sector. On completion of this qualification you will be able to assist with key components of day to day management to improve performance and apply sustainable practices in the workplace. Expand your career opportunities by acquiring skills that are essential in the sector and sought after by employers.
In this qualification you will develop skills and knowledge covering:
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the pastoral farming sector with graduates who have a broad theoretical understanding of New Zealand pastoral farming systems and practical capability in the pastoral farming sector.
Graduates will benefit by having a breadth of pastoral farming knowledge and skills valued by employers in the pastoral farming sector which will facilitate improved performance in the workplace and career progression.
The pastoral farming industry will benefit from being able to identify and recruit graduates who have an understanding of the key inputs into farming systems, and the wider context of the pastoral farming industry in terms of environmentally and financially sustainable farming practices.
This qualification is designed to be flexible enough to reflect regional and industry variations in demand for skills.
Graduates will be capable of working under limited supervision in the pastoral farming sector.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Also offered in conjunction with:
For student visa requirements, this qualification will need to be studied in conjunction with another programme.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
On successful completion of this qualification you can pursue employment as a;
This qualification builds on the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Farming Systems) [Level 3].
On successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Breeding Livestock Farming) [Level 4] you may choose to continue with your studies by enrolling in the;
English Language Requirements