新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Master of Information Technology
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$32,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Deliver in-depth theoretical knowledge and an understanding of the information technology environment and professional practices
- Extend and deepen students’ knowledge and skills by building on undergraduate study in the IT and computing fields
- Facilitate current IT professionals in their career progression
- Build on students’ existing knowledge and skills through courses that combine project work, case studies, real-life simulations, and practical work experience
- Encourage flexibility that acknowledges the diversity of the IT environment and the diversity in learner interests and needs
- Systems analyst
- IT consultant
- Business analyst
- IT infrastructure support analyst
- eCommerce advisor
- IT project manager
- IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 58
- City & Guilds IESOL: C1 Expert with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 5 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
The Master of Information Technology is an 18 month full-time programme that aims to enable students who have a bachelor’s degree in IT or computing to achieve a postgraduate level qualification in information technology.
This programme has been designed to produce IT graduates who are able to think critically and have a number of high level skills in IT field that can be applied in a wide range of IT situations.
The principles underlying the design of the MIT programme are similar to those in the Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology, the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology and the Bachelor of Computing Systems.
Students entering the MIT programme will have completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology or have already completed an IT degree with a grade point average of at least a B.
This programme will:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a Master in Information Technology will allow you to become a self-employed practitioner, or pursue a domestic and/or an international professional career in the IT sector as a/an:
Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related field, or the Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology. Where a candidate’s undergraduate degree does not provide the basis of study at the level required for more advanced study, students will be required to enrol in the Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology.
English Language Requirements