新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
会计Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 学费：$19,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Have met the academic requirements for provisional membership of CA ANZ (CA College) or CPA Australia;
- Be prepared to start your practical experience and CA ANZ CA program.
- Have met the requirements to become an Associate Member (ASA) of CPA Australia (CPA Australia would conduct an assessment to ensure correct papers have been studied)
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
The Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (GDPA) is a qualification specifically designed for those working towards membership of one of the accounting professional bodies: Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ); or CPA Australia.
The GDPA is structured to provide maximum opportunity for you to meet the academic requirements of the professional bodies. Graduate diplomas consist of eight courses; both professional bodies require further courses which most students provide via their first degree. For this reason the best route into GDPA is a degree in accounting.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
This qualification will lead to many employment opportunities in professional practice, industry and the public sector. Once awarded this graduate diploma you’ll:
Applicants must hold successful completion of an EIT Bachelor of Business Studies with a major in Accounting, or students with an equivalent degree, or a business degree with a major other than in Accounting, are welcome to apply, but must liaise with the Programme Coordinator before enrolment to discuss specific requirements that have to be met before they are eligible for enrolment in the Graduate Diploma.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =