新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Contemporary New Zealand Nursing Practice (Level 7)
- 学费：NZ $7,100 for the entire...
- A copy of the applicant’s Nursing Council of New Zealand Nursing/ Midwifery Registration/Enrolment Verification Form.
- Verification that the applicant has successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Health Sciences degree in Nursing.
- Decision letter from the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- A current Curriculum Vitae including details of education, qualifications, registration and career summary.
- Evidence of a minimum of two years’ work experience as a registered nurse.
- Medical tests.
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
If you are hoping to work as a registered nurse in New Zealand, this competency-based integrated theory practice programme has been designed to enable overseas registered nurses to attain Nursing Council of New Zealand Registration. The knowledge and skills of registered nurses will be updated across the scope of New Zealand nursing practice. Competency will be assessed against the Nursing Council of New Zealand Registered Nurse Scope of Practice and prescribed competencies.
This certificate delivers an accelerated refresher programme including nursing theory, health studies, social sciences, biological sciences, research and professional practice skills.
Successful completion of this certificate will allow you to practice in public and private hospitals, independent practices, midwifery, nursing education and other public health areas in New Zealand.
For two weeks you’ll study New Zealand Nursing Practice Theory on campus. Then you’ll spend four weeks completing the clinical components of the programme at either Hawke’s Bay Hospital or another approved healthcare organisation.
Extra clinical time may be required depending on your ability to achieve Nursing Council competencies in this timeframe.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
When you successfully complete this certificate you’ll have the confidence and nursing knowledge required to work in the New Zealand health sector.
Language requirements: IELTS 7.0 (academic) in all bands in one exam sitting or Occupational English Test (OET) B across 4 bands in one exam sitting.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =