马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Level 6)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $21,000 for...
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management and Supplier Relationship Management (CRMSRM)
- Supply Chain Financial Analysis
- Supply Chain Financial Practice
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Network Systems
- Procurement Strategy
- Capacity Management
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：New Zealand Maritime School - City Campus
Make the first real key decision of your supply chain managerial career by choosing a qualification that will prepare you for a senior leadership role.
This diploma has been designed to broaden your existing supply chain management knowledge and skills across a range of sectors in order to meet the current industry trend toward optimising the entire supply chain.
You will expand your knowledge in capacity planning and control, procurement and distribution as well as demand and inventory management. You will also learn how to apply financial analysis, how to design and optimise system variables and develop the strategic skills to manage a range of suppliers and stakeholders.
As a graduate of this diploma you will be recognised for your strategic leadership capabilities across the entire supply chain management spectrum and will be ready to step into a wide array of decision-making roles within those organisations.
Supply Chain Manager; Logistics Manager; Capacity Manager; Demand Planner; Cost controller; Scheduling co-ordinator. Senior dispatcher, Purchasing Officer, Category Buyer, Warehouse Supervisor and Transport Analyst.
New Zealand Certificate in Supply Chain Management (Level 5) [Ref: 2708]
An appropriate supply chain qualification at Level 5 or above
Can demonstrate two years relevant work experience in the logistics or supply chain industry
English Language entry requirements
Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. International students will demonstrate this by meeting the current NZQA requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =