马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5)
- 学费：$21,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 561.590 Business Information Systems
- 502.521 Fundamentals of Software Development
- 501.502 IT and Team Communication
- 564.532 Introduction to Databases
- 565.586 Computer Architecture
- 565.587 Computer Networks
- 565.588 IT Support and Services
- 565.589 Fundamentals of System Administration
- New Zealand Diploma in Systems Administration (Level 6)
- New Zealand Bachelor of Digital Technologies (Level 7) (Majors in Networking, Software and Web Development, and Data Analytics)
- NCEA Level 2 (60 credits at Level 2 or above and 20 credits from any level, including 10 literacy credits and 10 numeracy credits at Level 1 or above) or a minimum of 10 credits in Mathematics and 10 credits in English at Level 2; or
- New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Advanced User) (Level 4); or
- New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4); or
- equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
- 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Get ready to play an integral part in maintaining and optimising vital Information Technology (IT) hardware and systems for organisations all over the world.
You'll be able to build from your existing base of knowledge and experience with IT and focus on important technical support issues such as networking, database and systems administration, security and data management and the prevention, troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues. You'll also be introduced to important service management and customer service skills that will enable you to work well with other team members and customers.
Graduates of this diploma will have the skills and knowledge to work in roles such as computer technician, help desk and technical support officer, and entry level network administrator, network engineer, and applications support analyst roles.
Level 5 courses (15 credits each)
You must complete 8 compulsory 15 credit courses:
Graduates who successfully complete this programme can pathway into:
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =