马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil) (Level 6)
- 学费：$22,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- NCEA Level 2 and
- A minimum total of 48 credits at Level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics (preferably achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry); or
- equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate or Cambridge); or
- equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Get qualified to work as a professional engineering technician – an area in huge demand here and around the world.
This programme will prepare you to hit the ground running in a number of roles in this industry including geotechnical laboratory technician, draftsperson, surveyor, site engineer and civil engineering technician.
During this two-year programme you’d get to work on exciting projects such as decentralised wastewater treatment design in Samoa and the Ormiston Road widening project. And just like our graduates, this real-world project experience could get your foot in the door to a construction company like Downer, or contracting to regional and environmental authorities like Watercare and Auckland Transport.
The NZDE (Civil) has been developed by a national consortium of tertiary providers, in conjunction with industry, to prepare students for a career in the diverse field of civil engineering. A group of developers has worked collaboratively and consultatively to ensure that the qualification meets the needs of key stakeholders. The group comprised representatives from several Industry Training Organisations (ITOs), Tertiary Providers including MIT, and IPENZ.
Engineering technician with building and construction companies, municipal and environmental authorities, mining companies, harbour boards, or civil engineering consultancies. These types of positions can involve work such as the design and construction of roads, bridges, tunnels, sewerage and water supply systems, hydro-electric power projects, river and harbour works, soil conservation and structural drawing.
Further training or study
Successful completion of your first semester in the New Zealand Diploma of Engineering (Level 6) with a required grade point average of B can provide direct entry to Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Level 7).
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) and Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) at other tertiary institutions.
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
Although not part of the entry requirements, applicants will attend an interview as part of the process of assisting them to select the right specialisation.
Successful applicants will be accepted in order of application. The above attributes will be assessed through an interview process to which applicants may bring family and/or whānau support.
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements will be counseled to an appropriate Foundation programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =