马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying (Level 3) (Pre-Apprenticeship)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $20,300 for...
- Introduction to Health, Safety and Professional Development
- Hot Water Supply Systems
- Sanitary Appliance, Fixture and Valve Installation and Maintenance
- Sheet metal Work and Roof Plumbing
- Welding and Brazing
- Gas and Combustion Theory and Practice (Including Heating and Ventilating)
- Gas Pipes, Appliances and Devices
- Building Construction and Service Integration
- Sanitary (Foul Water) Systems
- Cold Water Supply Systems (Potable).
- Mathematics a minimum of 10 credits
- English minimum of 10 credits
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：MIT Mangere
Open up your opportunities in the growing plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying industry, and you can gain credits towards your apprenticeship.
Develop basic skills in residential plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying whilst obtaining unit standards in health and safety and further your knowledge of the Building Act regulations, and plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying codes and standards.
This programme also includes 20 hours of work placement.
At MIT Mangere our state-of-the-art facilities include an integrated plumbing workshop and modern interactive gasfitting workshop. As part of our courses we regularly take students on industry visits. This means you keep pace with current plumbing supplies, appliances, installations and new technologies. Our fully qualified team will prepare you to be industry ready as an apprentice or trainee plumber and could provide work experience with local plumbers, drainlayers, or gasfitters.
Manukau Institute of Technology is proudly an Affiliate Member of the World Plumbing Council for 2018
Apprenticeship in plumbing, gasfitting, drainlaying or roofing; traineeships within the network reticulation sectors including water, gas and wastewater services
Students complete the following courses:
Further training or study
Ongoing study is offered and managed through the relevant ITO (Industry Training Organisation). You will need to be employed in your trade to complete Level 4 apprenticeship training. Contact us to find out more about which ITO can support you with your on going study.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
NCEA Level 1
English Language Entry Requirements
Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English.
Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of their English language competency.
English Language Requirements for International Students
International students are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for this level programme
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =