马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Crewing (Level 4) with Strands in Deck Crew, Electro-technology,
- 学费：Approximate NZ $15,200 for...
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations (Level 4) with strands in Fishing and Watch keeping
- New Zealand Diploma in Nautical Science (Level 6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Marine Engineering (Level 6)
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Marine Electro technology (Level 6)
- STCW Basic Safety training – Basic Sea Survival
- STCW Basic Safety Training – Basic Fire Fighting
- STCW Basic Safety Training – Basic First Aid
- STCW Basic Safety training – Personal safety and Social Responsibility
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- Vessel Operations and Maintenance
- Assist Bridge Watchkeeping
- Cargo Operations and Storing
- Assist Deck Watchkeeping
- Proficiency in Survival Craft (PISC)
- Shipboard Maintenance and Repair Procedures – Electrotech
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair Procedures
- Safe Use of Electrical Equipment
- Monitoring and operation of shipboard electrical systems and machinery
- Electrical and Electronic Measuring Equipment, Basic Electrical Fault Finding
- Introduction to Engineering Watchkeeping
- Main & Auxiliary Machinery Systems Electrical Equipment
- Marine Dangerous Goods
- 40 credits NCEA at level 2 or equivalent
- demonstration of ability to study at this level
- a positive attitude to learning,
- effective communication skills
- appropriate personal presentation and discipline
- a high level of motivation to learn, succeed and achieve and
- demonstrate leadership skills
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：New Zealand Maritime School - City Campus
Develop the skills to start your career in this vital global industry.
Get basic maritime knowledge and skills and become familiar with shipping operations, shipboard practice and survival at sea.
You will be prepared for an interesting career in an international industry which has solid demand for well-trained and motivated people. You may find yourself working on a wide range of foreign going ships from cruise liners, ferries and container vessels through to support vessels in the oil and gas industry.
The strands in this certificate combined with sea time form the first year of our three Diploma's (Nautical Science, Marine Engineering and Marine Electro-Technology (Level 6). It is expected that you will continue on to one of these Diploma's.
The New Zealand Maritime School is currently the only New Zealand provider of this programme.
Graduates may also move to electro-technical jobs on-shore but may need to complete a New Zealand Certificate or Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering to meet the registration requirements of the Electrical Workers Registration Board.
New Zealand registered electrical or electronic technicians who wish to go to sea as an Electro-technical Officer will need to complete this qualification or New Zealand Diploma in Marine Electro technology (Level 6).
Able Seafarer Rating Strand
Electro Technology Rating Strand
Able Seafarer Engine Strand
All persons wishing to qualify for a maritime licence must produce evidence of having met relevant medical and eyesight standards currently in force for sea going personnel by Maritime New Zealand. These are statutory requirements for working on ships.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
Students must be able to show:
English Language Entry Requirements
Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Evidence of English language ability to a minimum of IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 across all academic bands) for students whom English is not their first language.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =