马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,900 for...
- 562.412 Developing Software
- 563.402 Stepping in IT
- 563.403 Information Systems Solutions
- 566.401 Creating Websites
- 40 credits NCEA Level 1, including 10 literacy credits and 10 numeracy credits; or
- New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) Level 3; or
- equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
Begin your journey as an Information Technology (IT) professional with practical training across a range of key foundational skills that are in high demand by the industry worldwide.
You’ll gain experience with all aspects of IT from computer hardware, operating systems, applications, databases and networks to software development, project management, web, user experience, and interface design. You’ll also be introduced to important organisational and people skills that will enable you to communicate clearly and professionally with other team members and clients. This combination of technical and core skills will prepare you for employment in a range of IT technical support roles or as a pathway to further study.
You will gain experience with all aspects of IT from computer hardware, operating systems, applications, databases and networks to software development, project management, web, user experience, and interface design. This combination of technical and core skills will prepare you for employment in a range of entry-level support roles in an organisation, which may include business support or retail roles, and some roles in the IT profession under broad guidance.
Further training or study
Graduates who successfully complete this programme can pathway into the New Zealand Diploma in in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5).
Level 4 (15 credits each)
You must complete four compulsory 15 credit courses
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =