马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Salon Support) (Level 3)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $19,900 for...
- Be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the respective programme and
- Be physically capable of safely and effectively completing the practical aspects of the programme. In accordance with health and safety guidelines the Manukau Institute of Technology will not allow women who are pregnant to work or study when the general risk to mother or child is deemed too high. As a rule this restriction is deemed to occur at seven and a half months into the pregnancy however may be applied earlier in specific cases if the risks to mother or child are deemed unacceptable.
- Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success.
- Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
- has gained NCEA Level 3 and has met current New Zealand university entrance requirements; or
- has supplied clear evidence that they satisfy one of the criteria for existing English proficiency listed on NZQA's website:
- Previous primary and secondary study in English
- Previous tertiary study in English
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL)
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Develop your technical and creative skills to provide essential support in a salon. Build up practical salon skills so you can assist senior stylists with a range of styling, colour and cutting services. Carry out styling techniques, including blow-drying, moulding, setting and creating long hair up-dos.
Undertake a range of colour treatments, such as mixing, applying and removing colour. Learn relevant cutting techniques and how to provide client consultations. You'll also develop reception skills like booking appointments and selling hair products.
On graduating, you'll be able to apply for the New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4).
Students must successfully complete the following courses:
Shampooing and Treatments - Level 3
Select and recommend shampoo and conditioning products
Shampoo and treat hair and scalp
Follow safe and professional practices in a salon, including health and hygiene
Style and Finish Hair - Level 3
Create and maintain appointments and client records to contribute to the salon workflow
Blow dry and set hair into introductory styles
Select and recommend styling products
Sectioning and Cutting - Level 3
Cut hair with scissors to a given guideline
Safely handle tools and equipment
Follow legal requirements within a salon
Salon Practice - Level 3
Converse and interact with clients and other team members
Demonstrate professional personal practices in a salon
Display products in a salon
Follow sustainable practices in a salon
Advanced Style and Finish Hair - Level 3
Perform styling tasks, including blow drying, moulding, finger waving, setting and long hair ups
Recommend home hair care products to meet a range of client needs
Colouring and Chemical Treatments - Level 4
Apply and remove oxidative colour using a variety of techniques
Assist with a straightening service
Perform a limited scope consultation on a client
Demonstrate professionalism in a salon
Junior hairdressing positions
Further training or study
New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4)
Applicants must meet the following entry criteria
International students seeking entry into this programme must meet one of the following requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =