马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $19,900 for...
- Be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the respective programme and
- Be physically capable of safely and effectively completing the practical aspects of the programme. In accordance with health and safety guidelines the Manukau Institute of Technology will not allow women who are pregnant to work or study when the general risk to mother or child is deemed too high. As a rule this restriction is deemed to occur at seven and a half months into the pregnancy however may be applied earlier in specific cases if the risks to mother or child are deemed unacceptable.
- Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success.
- Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
- has gained NCEA level 3 and has met current New Zealand university entrance requirements; or
- has supplied clear evidence that they satisfy one of the criteria for existing English proficiency listed on NZQA's website:
- Previous primary and secondary study in English
- Previous tertiary study in English
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL)
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Enhance your creative and practical skills to become a confident emerging stylist.
Combine your creativity with technical skills to master complex styling tasks, foundation scissor and razor techniques, and a range of colour services from choosing colour to applying it and decolouring hair. Learn styling techniques, such as blow-waving, finger-waving, setting and creating long hair up-dos. As well as undertaking client consultations and recommending home hair care products, you'll also learn how to contribute to the success of a salon.
Includes 105 hours of industry experience in Auckland salons and/or our very own salon, 'Hair at MIT', where you will be working on real clients during our salon days that are open to the public.
Intermediate positions in salons leading on to work on cruise liners, as company technicians, in salon management or ownership, as artistic team demonstrators, trainers, tutors, television, stage or screen work.
Students must successfully complete the following courses:
Advanced Style and Finish Hair - Level 3
Blow wave and set hair into complex styles
Select and recommend hair care products to meet a range of client needs
Colouring and Chemical Treatments - Level 4
Apply and remove oxidative colour using a variety of techniques
Assist with a straightening service
Perform a limited scope consultation on a client
Demonstrate professionalism in a salon
Advanced Cutting - Level 4
Cut hair into foundation forms
Cut hair using razor techniques
Advanced Colouring and Chemical Treatments - Level 4
Perform an in-depth consultation and analysis for chemical services
Apply colouring and lightening products using a variety of techniques
Apply a permanent wave
Management certificate, diploma or degree level training.
Applicants must meet the following entry criteria
International students seeking entry into this programme must meet one of the following requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =