马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services with Strands in Banking and Residential Property Lendi
- 学费：$11,800 NZD Per Year
- Residential Property Lending.
- Banking: branch managers (retail), relationship managers (small business and wholesale inclusive), senior relationship managers (small business and wholesale inclusive), investment specialists, branch managers, associate private bankers, private bankers , risk and compliance managers
- Residential Property Lending: credit managers, private bankers, mortgage brokers and financial advisers
- a minimum of 14 numeracy credits at Level one or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the Directory of Assessment Standards; and
- fifty credits at Level two or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects including a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and 4 credits must be in writing; and
- The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards found on the NZQA website; or
- Equivalent to the above.
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
Want to get your foot in the door within the financial services industry?
Study the nationally recognised New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services to open up career opportunities for you in the dynamic world of Banking or Residential Property lending.
Our programme offers real-world experiences while you study and opportunities to network with the world of business.
Take advantage of our flexible learning options to study full-time, part-time or while you are still working. Our resources fully support a range of study options – so have a chat with us to plan the best study solution for you.
Choose a strand
Complete this certificate by starting with the two compulsory core courses in professional practice and financial advice in the financial services industry. Then choose your specialised strand to match your career objectives, from:
Graduates of this qualification may choose to progress into other financial services or business qualifications at higher levels such as the Bachelor of Applied Management.
Graduates may be qualified to work within specialisations such as:
Further training or study
Bachelor of Applied Management (Level 7)
Applicants must meet the following criteria
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =