马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
幼儿教育护理New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $9,800 for...
- Learning and development theories for infants, toddlers and young children
- Ethical practice, professional behaviour, personal and professional journey through reciprocal relationships with the different families of ECE.
- Know the learner, knowledge of what and how to teach, reflecting on the events of the programme in Centres
- Provide a New Zealand Police Check (using the NZ Police and Vetting Consent to Disclosure of Information form) that demonstrates that the applicant has no criminal record and thus meets the requirements to work with at risk and vulnerable children as required by the Vulnerable Children Act (2014).
- Sign a statement agreeing to the release of pertinent information relevant to the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 that a Childcare centre may request.
- Be 17 years of age or over at the commencement of the programme.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve at level 4.
- Applicants must be prepared to meet the requirements of the practicum.
- Provide two satisfactory written referee reports.
- Complete all required admission documentation.
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
Get started on your early childhood education career with a qualification that will deliver you real work experience, including placements in multicultural settings. Or get your skills recognised if you are already working in the field of early childhood education.
Gain introductory skills and knowledge across the key elements of early childhood education such as what and how to teach, plus learning and developmental theories for infants, toddlers and young children. You will also study cultural partnerships in early childhood education including ethical practice, professional behaviour and all the journeys you will make with different families and communities.
As a graduate you will have the skills and knowledge to work as a teacher aide, education support worker, Kaimahi or nanny in a range of ECE settings such as parent-led services or playgroups, including those with a 毛利 or Pasifika focus. You will also be eligible to apply for the New Zealand Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 5) or a Level 7 initial teacher education (ECE) qualification under specified criteria. Graduates with Level 3 proficiency in te reo 毛利 may go on to Te Tipuranga o Te Mokopuna (Kaupae 5).
Entry-level early childhood educator (centre or home based) teacher aide, education support worker, nanny.
Learning and Development Theory
Cultural partnerships in ECE
Curriculum in ECE
New Zealand Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching)
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =