马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Contact Centres (Level 3)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $10,300 for...
- Government departments
- Courier services
- Catalogue and direct mail retailers
- Medical organisations
- Security companies
- Mobile phone retailers.
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English, i.e. minimum of 12 NCEA English credits at Level 1 or equivalent; or
- Any applicant whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 5.5 (with no score below 5.0) or equivalent achieved within the preceding 2 years; and
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme.
- Applicants must be able to multi-task using phones, computer and keyboard, sit at the computer for extended periods, and not have a hearing or sight impairment that hinders their ability to do the practical aspects of the programme.
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL - a) Level 3 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 3 (General)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- Language Certificate - B1 Achiever IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
Get your foot in the door to some of New Zealand’s biggest companies by starting in their customer service teams. You can then work your way up to positions like team leader, trainer or technical support.
Plus, at MIT Manukau you will train in a simulated contact centre where you will develop your experience with the essential sales, customer service and computing skills required by the contact centre industry.
Enhance your employability with highly regarded industry-relevant skills.
Customer service representative positions are part of most sectors of business.
Roles can include entry level positions in:
MIT Manukau and online (If you are working in a contact centre all components of this programme can be studied online. If you are not working in a contact centre all components of this programme are to be studied in class)
Applicants must meet one of the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.