马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
商科会计New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- 学费：Approximate NZ $8,000 for...
- Accounts officer
- Payroll officer
- Sole-charge administrator
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Credit controller or accounts assistant.
- Accounting Principles (10 credits)
- Computerised Accounting (10 credits)
- Payroll (15 credits)
- Business Tax Returns (15 credits)
- have a minimum of 40 credits at Level 2 or above, or equivalent; and
- a minimum of 10 NCEA Literacy credits at Level 1 or above
- a minimum of 3 credits at Level 2 or above from the NQF writing domain; or
- have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or equivalent qualification.
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower then 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
Get a solid start on your career in accounting support services with an industry-recognised qualification.
You’ll build a base of general office and accounting support skills and gain technical knowledge in current best practice allowing you to confidently use accounting software and produce financial information for tax returns, accounts, payroll, and related administration records. This programme also teaches important communication skills that will help you to work well with other team members, clients and the public.
This combination of core technical skills and people skills will prepare you for employment in a range of business and accounting support roles or as a pathway to further study.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to be employed in a variety of business entities in accounting support roles including:
Graduates will also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer accounting functions.
You will need to complete the following courses:
Further training or study
New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration & Technology, and Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =