马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
护理International Diploma in Nursery Production (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- 105 hours based in industry and 45 hours based on site from Course 4: Work Placement in the First Year of the International Diploma in Nursery Production, plus
- 112 hours based in industry and 38 hours based on site from Course 11: Advanced Work Placement in the Second Year of the International Diploma in Nursery Production.
- Be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme as per the Student Information Sheet check list attached as appendix 8.6
- Have an appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills to study at Level 5.
- For the Diploma in Nursery Production (Level 5) – applicants must have completed the NZ Certificate in Horticulture Production (Level 4) or an equivalent qualification.
- Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success.
- Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
- 154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Get hands on experience with planting, pruning, nursery operations and production, using and maintaining tools and machinery to give you the skills required for a career in the nursery production industry.
Develop your skills and knowledge of parks and gardens development and maintenance to gain a practical qualification.
Carry out specialised nursery operation and production activities; keep records throughout the growing seasons while gaining hands on practical experience.
Extend your hands on nursery production knowledge and skills with this comprehensive and practical programme. Carry out specialised nursery operation and production activities, plan and manage a nursery growing environment, develop plant protection programmes.
Through work placement develop self-management, professional conduct communication and leadership skills while carrying out nursery production tasks in real world situations.
On completion of this diploma you will graduate with the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Services (Level 4) with strands in Nursery Production and the New Zealand Diploma in Horticulture Production (Level 5) with a strand in Nursery Production.
This programme includes 217 hours of industry experience. This is made up of:
Learners will have technical skills and knowledge to manage horticulture production operations. Career opportunities include Crop Manager, Crop Technician, Production Manager.
Or complete further studies in Nursery Production, Indoor Production, Outdoor Production, Post-Harvest Production Horticulture
The courses are:
Plants and Maintenance
Demonstrate communication skills and interact with team members to achieve outcomes; select plants and carry out a planting; carry out routine maintenance tasks.
Nursery Operations and Production
Carry out nursery operational tasks; work safely with machinery and tools; care for nursery plants through the growing cycles; keep nursery records throughout the growing season.
Advanced Nursery Operations and Production
Carry out specialised nursery production and operational activities.
Demonstrate effective communication skills and professional conduct through the instruction and supervision of team members.
Introduction to Leadership
Apply leadership skills within a team environment on a specific project.
The Safe Business
Understand and applying business requirements including regulations and health and safety legislation to achieve business goals
The Thriving Business
Manage financial aspects of a business and plan and manage supplies / ordering to meet goals.
Manage day to day operations of a Primary Industries organisation to ensure quality requirements are met.
Specialist Project Nursery Production A
Plan and manage a crop growing schedule in a nursery production situation.
Specialist Project Nursery Production B
Manage a nursery crop in a growing situation; plan and mange a nursery plant protection programme for a nursery crop
Further training or study
Post-Harvest or Indoor Production Qualifications
MIT Diploma in Business (Level 5)
New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6) (General)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =