马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
International Diploma in Baking (Level 5)
- 学费：$20,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- be able to demonstrate the attitude and ability to work and study at the level required for the programme
- be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme ; and
- have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than
154 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (General) or (Workplace) b) Level 4 (General) or (Employment)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Learn to make a range of specialist bakery products in a craft or plant environment. Build on your existing knowledge to explore new approaches, techniques and technologies in the creation of breads, cakes, biscuits, pastries and other goods. Learn about bakery design and management, from developing recipes to presenting baked products. Apply your skills on work placements in a bakery. On graduating you'll have the skills to take on technical and managerial roles in the baking industry.
Bakery specialist, bakery business owner, bakery supervisor.
Students will receive two awards including the New Zealand Certificate in Baking (Generalist) (Level 4) and the New Zealand Diploma in Baking (Level 5).
New Zealand Certificate in Craft Baking (Level 5) with strands in Biscuit and Cake, Bread, Gluten Free, and Pastry.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =