马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management (Level 7)
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 343.607 Project Management
- 343.611 Operations Management
- 311.647 Intermediate Management Accounting
- 311.650 Introduction to Finance
- 342.619 Industrial Relations
- 342.620 Human Resources
- 341.738 Product Development
- 343.705 Resource Integration Management
- 341.753 Industry Project Part A (15 Credits)
- 341.754 Industry Project Part B (30 Credits)
- successfully completed a bachelor's degree in any field excluding the specific graduate diploma field or
- successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor's degree) or
- evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years' full-time work experience (relevant to business studies);
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicant whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5 in speaking, reading, writing and listening) or equivalent.
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
On top of practical skills in production and project management and how to most efficiently allocate resources to achieve profitable results you will have the choice of several electives to shape the kind of operations and production specialist you become.
Additionally, you will graduate having worked on a real-world operations and production management project for a local business, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
New Zealand's industrial sector is a huge part of the economy, both domestically and through exporting to the world. These businesses always need Consultants, supervisors and managers in the production and manufacturing sector, who understand the ways that people and processes work together to produce real results. From human resources to management accounting, your elective course will help shape the kind of career you wish to pursue.
The Graduate Diploma consists of the following courses:
and one course selected from below:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =