马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
工程Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Level 7) Mechanical Strand
- 学费：$22,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Electronic Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Power Engineers
- Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- PhD in Engineering.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
The Graduate Diploma in Engineering - Mechanical, caters for engineering graduates and working engineering professionals who wish to gain further specialist knowledge in a discipline area.
You will graduate at the same level as a degree students in a subject other than the one you majored in for your first degree.
This programme enables graduates to undertake high-level design, specification and project management within a specific selection of subject areas. It provides you with multi-disciplinary skills and knowledge covering a number of strands.
This range of knowledge will enable graduates to provide optimal design solutions by being able to compare and evaluate the differing alternatives provided by, and within, each discipline area. You will have an understanding of the practical application of the discipline and the technical skills to specify and manage projects.
Graduates of this qualification will be qualified Technology Engineers and will be able to gain employment in such fields as:
Further training or study
Upon completion of this programme, students can continue towards:
Special entry may be granted by the Head of School responsible for the programme to an applicant who does not meet all entry criteria, where the Head of School is satisfied the applicant is capable of undertaking the programme of study
A 3 year bachelor's degree in an electrical / mechanical engineering discipline (excluding a Mechatronics specialisation)
Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
Applicants must be physically capable of completing the practical aspects of the programme AND applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. This will be demonstrated by meeting the current NZQA requirements.
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances. Such decisions will be made by the Faculty Dean.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =