马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Diploma in Creative Writing (Level 5)
- 学费：$21,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- First Light: Foundations of Creative Writing
- Writing Fires: Poems on the Page or Stage
- The Art of Writing Stories
- Voices of Pacific Literature
- Graphic Design
- Tattoo Design
- Print Media
- Video Production
- Dance Genres
- Theatre Practice
- Graphic Novel
- NCEA LEVEL 3: Have at least 42 NCEA credits at Level 3, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- NCEA Level 2: Have at least 72 NCEA credits at Level 2, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two approved subjects and including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 4 or higher or equivalent or
- have relevant work/life experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work/study at a level appropriate to the programme. Each applicant will be considered on an individual basis. To support their application applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at Level 5 (Year 1) including a file providing evidence of personal life skills and previous activities. Applicants will be invited to an interview. Among attributes an applicant must demonstrate are a mature and positive approach to study, commitment and motivation to undertake degree study; and
- have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent; and
- submit a portfolio consisting of a five page writing sample of poetry or imaginative prose that demonstrates technical competency and creative ability.
Use imagination and resourcefulness to improve your writing, allowing you to complete a creative portfolio.
Learn to work collaboratively in the creative sector and to write material for multiple publications which reach a diverse range of audiences. Be supported and encouraged to find and develop material aligned to your own interests and life, and learn how to shape your writing so it reflects the voices and styles of New Zealand, 毛利, and/or South Pacific literature.
You can credit this diploma towards the first year of the Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing) (Level 7).
Author, poet, playwright, screenwriter, editor
Electives include the following areas of study:
Further training or study
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing) (Level 7).
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =