马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Chief Mate and Master Certificate of Competency (Level 7)
- 学费：$15,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：New Zealand Maritime School - City Campus
- Adjust Compasses
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Command Meteorology
- Command Principles and Practice
- Manage Marine Operations
- Manage Vessel Condition
- Marine Engineering
- Maritime Commercial Practice
- Mechanical Technology
- Naval Architecture
- Navigation Control
- Pilot Ships
- Shipmasters Medical
- Ships Business.
- Deck officer students holding a Second Mate Foreign Going Certificate of Competency issued by Maritime New Zealand or a overseas qualification recognised by the MNZ as being equivalent.
- Engineering officers holding a Class 3 Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency issued by the Maritime New Zealand or a overseas qualification recognised by the MNZ as being equivalent.
- Have successful completion of the Mathematics and Engineering Drawing papers of the revised Class 3 Certificate of Competency.
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 (with no score below 5.5) or equivalent. Prospective students may be required to undertake formal assessment of English Language ability, at their own expense, where the interview panel is unable to satisfy themselves as to the English ability of the student.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
Progress to overall command of your vessel. Develop specialist knowledge so you can take responsibility for the crew, cargo and passengers, and manage the ship's records and administration. Get essential analytical and problem-solving skills to command a foreign going ship or for managerial positions ashore.
You can supplement your sea time experience in our state-of-the-art full mission bridge simulator.
Senior officers and masters on foreign-going ships of any type and tonnage; managerial shore-based positions
The Mate/Master Foreign Going students complete the following courses:
Postgraduate programmes in the shipping industry.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Applications for credit transfer, cross credit and recognition of prior learning shall only be considered by the Maritime New Zealand. MIT has no authority to approve or conduct such processes. In general, the model adopted by MNZ has been to require applicants for credit accumulation to take and pass all normal assessment.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =