马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
工程Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Mechanical) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- physics with a minimum of 14 credits
- calculus with a minimum of 14 credits, and
- one other subject from the list of approved subjects
- Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of five credits in reading, five credits in writing
- Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627).
- equivalent academic qualifications (17 Equivalent academic qualifications may include University B Bursary with 45%; or more in both Physics and Calculus or algebra
- equivalent Cambridge score
- equivalent International Baccalaureate
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Get qualified to work as an engineering technologist – an area in huge demand here and around the world.
Engineering technologists require deep knowledge of the practical situations and applications in which they work. This degree suits students who want to combine engineering theory with practical career skills.
In this programme you will learn the fundamental principles of fluid mechanics, strength of materials, thermodynamics and heat transfer, mechanics of machines and mechanical design.
You may find employment as an engineering technologist or technician.
Further training or study
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) and postgraduate study in engineering, engineering management and applied science at other tertiary institutions.
To be admitted to this programme, applicants must meet the minimum academic requirements –
University Entrance – NCEA Level 3 including:
Three subjects at Level 3 including:
Requirements for students who use English as an additional language (EAL):
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =