马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Drawing Methodologies
- Introduction to Moving Image
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Creative Thinking: Creative Histories
- Critical Thinking: Contexts and Methods
- Professional Practice
- Creative Studio 1
- Creative Studio 2
- Graphic Design
- Print Media
- Video Production
- Dance Genres
- Theatre Practice
- Graphic Novel
- NCEA LEVEL 3: Have at least 42 NCEA credits at Level 3, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- NCEA Level 2: Have at least 72 NCEA credits at Level 2, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two approved subjects and including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- Have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 4 or higher or equivalent or
- Have relevant work/life experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work/study at a level appropriate to the programme. Each applicant will be considered on an individual basis. To support their application applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at Level 5 (Year 1) including a file providing evidence of personal life skills and previous activities. Applicants will be invited to an interview. Among attributes an applicant must demonstrate are a mature and positive approach to study, commitment and motivation to undertake degree study and
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent and
- Present a portfolio of examples of creative visual work completed in the previous 18 months and a personal statement outlining the reasons for choosing to apply for the programme.
Learn to bring creative concepts to life, with a wide range of theory and practical skills.
You'll combine collaborative work with your own individual projects, and meet practitioners already working in the visual arts.
Get the edge in your creative career
As well as the compulsory courses for a Visual Arts specialisation, you'll get to choose from elective courses. This means you can study other Creative Arts subjects that fit your career goals.
With the focus on developing your own style in your final year, you'll graduate work-ready with a full portfolio of work to show. Plus, your degree includes 150 hours of work experience, giving you the real-world knowledge and skills employers want. You'll also build relationships in the industry, opening doors to future job opportunities.
Pathway to Post Graduate Study at University of Auckland
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Creative Arts (BCA) with the required grade point average (B+) provides direct entry to Post Graduate Study at the University of Auckland.
Illustrator, gallery worker, art teacher, film maker, art director, photographer, digital online producer, digital re-toucher.
Electives include the following areas of study:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =