马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Performing Arts) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Aotearoa on Stage and Screen
- Modern and Contemporary Dance
- Performance Theory and Practice
- Professional Practice
- Contemporary Pasifika Performance
- Performance Theory and Practice 2
- Musical Theatre: Show
- Capstone 1
- Capstone 2
- Graphic Design
- Tattoo Design
- Print Media
- Video Production
- Dance Genres
- Theatre Practice
- Graphic Novel
- NCEA LEVEL 3: Have at least 42 NCEA credits at Level 3, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- NCEA Level 2: Have at least 72 NCEA credits at Level 2, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of two approved subjects and including 30 credits achieved at Merit or Excellence or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 credits in reading and a minimum of 5 credits in writing both at Level 2 or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10 credits in numeracy at Level 1 or above or
- Have at least 60 NZQA recognised credits at Level 4 or higher or equivalent or
- Have relevant work/life experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work/study at a level appropriate to the programme. Each applicant will be considered on an individual basis. To support their application applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at Level 5 (Year 1) including a file providing evidence of personal life skills and previous activities. Applicants will be invited to an interview. Among attributes an applicant must demonstrate are a mature and positive approach to study, commitment and motivation to undertake degree study and
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English. Any applicants whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent and
- Participate in a group audition and attend an interview
- Complete a 500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for choosing to apply for the programme.
Specialise in your chosen area of performing arts and continue to develop skills within imaginative, project-based contexts.
Perform in a multi-genre theatre show lead by one of Aotearoa's most innovative theatre directors.
Establish your own creative practice as a performance artist by leading your own project in your final year of study. Receive mentoring throughout this process from one of our specialist practice-based lecturers that encourages creativity and a reciprocal learning exchange.
Engage in an industry based internship to develop professional practice and relationship building relevant to the performing arts. As well as the compulsory courses for a Performing Arts specialisation, you'll get to choose from elective courses. This means you can study other Creative Arts subjects that fit your career goals.
Pathway to Post Graduate Study at University of Auckland
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Creative Arts (BCA) with the required grade point average ( B+) provides direct entry to Post Graduate Study at the University of Auckland.
Actor for theatre, film and television, street performer, performing arts manager, theatre deviser, creator, acting trainer or teacher.
Electives include the following areas of study:
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =