马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Applied Social Work Te Torino (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Tangata tūturu - The self
- Te Ao 毛利 (Tuatahi) – 毛利 worldviews (One)
- Tangata whānau whānui - Engaging with others
- Tangata whenua nō Aotearoa (Tuatahi) - Engagement with tangata whenua, community practice (One)
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi (Tuatahi) – The Treaty of Waitangi (One)
- Te mātauranga hinengaro – Psychology and wellbeing
- Te ira tangata – Human growth and development
- Te whai mahara ki te ako (Tuatahi) - Academic and practical skills (One)
- Te hapori whānau (Tuarua) – Social work theory and skills (One)
- Te hapori whānau whānui (Tuarua) – Social work theory and skills (Two) Community practice (Two)
- Te whai mahara ki te ako (Tuarua) - Academic and practical skills (Two)
- Te Ao 毛利 me Te Tiriti o Waitangi (Tuarua) – Te Ao 毛利 and Te Tiriti (Two)
- Te Ao hurihuri – Politics of change
- Kaupapa hapori me te ture – Social policy and legislation
- Te ariā me ngā pūkenga – Social work theory and skills (Three)
- Te mahi pūkenga (Tuatahi) – Social Work Placement (One)
- Te ngaio i te ao whānui - The professional in diverse practice
- Tirohanga ki te kaupapa rangahau (Tuatahi) - Active research (One)
- Te mahere rangahau (Tuarua) - Active research (Two)
- Te mahi whakaharatau (Tuarua) - Social Work Placement (Two)
Learn to guide and empower individuals, families and communities, and get hands-on experience with practical placements in social work organisations.
Combine interpersonal, interview, documentation and research skills with theories on self-awareness, a 毛利 world view, societies and communities, social policy, human development, diversity and empowerment. With our focus on 毛利, New Zealand/European, Pasifika peoples and new immigrants, you will learn to assist a diverse range of people experiencing difficulties at all stages of their lives. In years three and four you'll apply your skills in work placements with social work organisations. In your fourth year you'll be able to meet the competencies and standards of SWRB provisional registration.
Social work in community, statutory agencies and schools
Graduate and masters programmes at other institutes.
Ko Wai Au? (The Self)
Te Hapori Whānui (The Community)
Te Ngaio (The Professional)
Te Mātanga (The Practitioner)
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
(a) A New Zealand Police Check (using the NZ Police and Vetting Consent to Disclosure of Information form) that demonstrates applicant has no criminal record and thus meets the requirements to be registered with the SWRB and to work with at risk and vulnerable people as required by the Vulnerable Children Act (2014).
(b) Be 19 years of age or over at the commencement of the programme; OR, applicants below the age of 19 , will be considered for admission (by the Programme Committee) where the applicant is: (i) employed, in a paid or voluntary capacity in a social service context and able to provide a current, written recommendation from their employer, or voluntary service provider demonstrating their suitability for the programme; or (ii) Due to reach the minimum 19 age requirement within one month of the commencement date of the programme.
(c) Hold a full New Zealand drivers licence, have agreed Disability exemption or commit to gaining a full New Zealand drivers licence before the commencement of the first practicum. At the time of interview candidates will be told that failure to meet this obligation means they may have to suspend their studies until such time as they have the full licence that most practicum providers require.
(d) Complete all required admission Administration documentation.
(e) Provide two satisfactory references (see template in Appendices).
(f) Demonstrate suitability to complete vocational social work degree level study at an interview.
Applicants to the programme who do not have English, 毛利 or New Zealand sign as their first language; OR who did not undertake their secondary schooling in English must be able to demonstrate they have achieved an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.5; or TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 85 or higher with a writing score of 22
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =