马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Applied Management - Project Management (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$20,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- Successfully completed at least 42 NCEA credits (or equivalent) at Level 3 or higher, made up of 14 credits in one approved subject, 14 credits in another approved subject, 14 credits from one or two additional domains or approved subjects; and
- 8 credits in NCEA English Level 2 (four in reading and four in writing from the NZQA Literacy Requirements for University Entrance list) (or equivalent); and
- 14 credits in NCEA mathematics (or pangarau) Level 1 (or equivalent) or
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 72 credits at NCEA (or equivalent) Level 2 including a minimum of 14 credits in each of four subjects and a minimum of 30 credits at Merit or Excellence. Applicants will need to have achieved degree entry standards for numeracy and literacy or
- provide evidence of equivalence through practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three to five years' full-time work experience (relevant to business). Evidence of literacy and numeracy will be required.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
(Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Project management is a versatile career, with applications right throughout private industry, education and government
Lead, design, execute and complete business projects for a wide range of industries including construction, IT, business systems and engineering and for change projects. Plus, manage a real-world project for a local business, ensuring you possess both skills and hands-on experience when you enter the job market.
Combine core business skills and practices with specific project management skills in financial management to improve decision making, operations management of people and resources, the principles of project management and resource integration management, including supply chain management, production operations and business facility management.
Plus, each student is matched to a company to manage a real-world project. Further apply your skills in creating project plans, using project management software tools, and putting these plans into action.
A broad range of businesses and disciplines require project managers and managers with expertise in planning, running and closing projects. You could take on roles in human resources, sales and marketing or IT, or in disciplines such as engineering. Many industries will benefit from the skills you will possess as a Bachelor of Applied Management (Project Management) graduate.
When planning your degree, remember that not all courses are available each quarter. You must check the programme structure below, the pre-requisites, electives and availability of your chosen courses in advance.
311.537 Introduction to Accounting
181.519 Professional Communication
341.571 Business Heritage, Culture and Sustainability
323.510 Commercial Law
351.515 Introduction to Marketing
341.582 Managing Operations
341.628 Applied Management
341.629 Research Methodology
COURSES IN THIS MAJOR:
311.650 Introduction to Finance
343.607 Project Management
343.611 Operations Management
341.736 Co-operative Education Project (equivalent to four courses)
341.757 Advanced Project Management
343.705 Resource Integration Management
In addition, for each major you must select five other elective courses from the list. If you are doing a double major you will not be able to take elective courses, you will need to take five courses from your other major.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =