尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2893 - Diploma in Fishing Vessel Operations - Mate Fishing Vessel Unlimited / Skipper Fishing Vess
- 学费：Student fees: NZ $6,150 per...
- Navigation and command control
- Maritime Legislation
- Fishing Vessel Management
- Fishing Vessel Operation
- Command Competency
- Medical First Aid
- A minimum of 14 credits at level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
- A minimum of 8 credits at level 2 or higher in English; 4 credits must be in Reading and 4 credits must be in Writing. The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards.
- Any equivalent qualification (New Zealand or overseas) recognised by NZQA.
- Evidence to support an applicant's ability to successfully undertake the diploma with a reasonable likelihood of success, particularly with regards to mathematics and physics skills.
- Hold a New Zealand Offshore Watch keeper or New Zealand Offshore Master Certificate of Competency or equivalent.
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
This qualification will give you the skills you need to apply for your Maritime New Zealand (MNZ) Mate Fishing Vessel - Unlimited Certificate of Competency (COC), and with the options strand, your MNZ Skipper Fishing Vessel - Unlimited COC.
If you have been working at sea, offshore, on a fishing vessel of 12m or more for at least 24 months, and you want to progress your career to working in unlimited waters - then this qualification is for you.
This programme contains all the training and supplementary certificates you will need for your COC. Including STCW basic safety training, advanced fire fighting, PISC and rescue boats, GMDSS Radio Operator.
Mate Fishing Vessel - Unlimited
The first part of this programme will give you the skills you need to gain your MNZ Mate Fishing Vessel - Unlimited COC, allowing you to work as Mate of a fishing vessel of 24m or more in length in any operating area at sea.
Skipper Fishing Vessel - Unlimited
After 12 months at sea, you can return to completed the optional strand and apply for your MINZ Skipper Fishing Vessel - Unlimited COC.
The optional strand includes
Applicants should either have
English language requirements:
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Those students whose first language is not English should have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with no band score lower than 5.5) issued within the last two years, or equivalent.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =