尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
工程NZ2612 - New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineering) (Level 6)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Competently perform technical operations to the standards, ethical and professional responsibilities required by the engineering profession
- Work collaboratively within team environments to provide a comprehensive engineering service in the relevant specialist area
- Apply the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, the Resource Management Act and Health & Safety in Employment Act while carrying out engineering activities
- Apply engineering theory to practice working within well-defined* engineering problems relevant to your specialist field of civil engineering
- Use your engineering knowledge to make informed problem solving decisions in civil engineering and to implement these decisions
- Identify, evaluate and manage risks within well-defined engineering problems relevant to the field of civil engineering.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
If you are interested in the planning, design and construction of all forms of infrastructure and have a passion for building strong relationships with clients and contractors then Civil Engineering is for you.
Civil Engineering plays a key part in the creation and protection of our structural environment. If you are interested in the planning, design and construction of all forms of infrastructure and have a passion for building strong relationships with clients and contractors then Civil Engineering is for you. A Civil Engineering qualification will provide the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design and manage the construction of various infrastructure including residential, commercial and industrial buildings; roads, rail, dams and bridges. You will also acquire the technical knowledge and skills to draft plans, survey sites and compile engineering reports. There is great demand for technically trained Civil Engineers in New Zealand and worldwide or do further degree study. Help build a sustainable and modern environment for the future with NMIT. NMIT's small class sizes means you can easily talk with tutors and the programme is hands on. Tutors also work with local industry to provide real world experiences as part of the programme.
What will I learn?
On this programme you will learn how to:
Well-defined engineering problems can be solved in standardized ways, are frequently encountered and hence familiar to most practitioners in the specialist area, have consequences that are locally important but not far-reaching and can be resolved using limited theoretical knowledge but normally require extensive practical knowledge.
Career opportunities and pathways
Graduates from NMIT's programme have a very high employment rate in the industry.
You can gain employment as an engineering technician including roles working on roads, buildings and utilities.
NCEA level 2 (including a minimum of 10 literacy credits at level 1 or higher (for those who achieved NCEA Level 2 before 2013). and
A minimum total of 48 credits at NCEA level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics (preferably achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry), or
Equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate or Cambridge), or
Equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience.
English language requirements:
In addition to meeting the minimum entry criteria, those applicants for whom English is a second language (including International students) must meet the language requirement:
Overall Band Score (Academic) of 6.0 IELTS, with no individual score less than 5.5, or equivalent.
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
NZCEL - Level - 4 with the Academic endorsement
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =