尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ2511 - New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Crewing with Strands in Deck Crew, Electro-technology,
- 学费：NZ $8,782 plus NZ $128.00...
- Maritime New Zealand STCW Able Seafarer Deck license, or
- Maritime New Zealand STCW Able Seafarer Engine license.
- Contribute as a deck hand to shipboard maintenance and repair
- Maintain a safe navigational watch at the support level and assist with berthing the vessel
- Handle and correctly stow cargo and stores
- Safely operate deck equipment and machinery
- Operate survival craft and rescue boats.
- Contribute as an engineer to shipboard maintenance and repair
- Contribute to on-board engineering
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Crewing (Level 3) with strands in Deck Crewing, Engineering
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Marine Engineering Class 6 (Level 4)
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to apply for your Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers (STCW).
Upskill to an able seafarer role
This Maritime Crewing (Level 4) programme caters for qualified deck and engine room crew wishing to advance to able seafarer roles.
You have the option to complete this programme with one of two strands: Deck Crew or Engineering (We are also accredited to offer the Electro technical Rating strand, however no set intakes are available at this time. Please contact our IMINZ team if you have a particular interest in this strand.)
As a graduate of this qualification you will carry out crewing duties within your strand specialty area at a support level to watch keepers, masters or engineers.
Completion of this qualification is a prerequisite to applying for a
Either of these licenses will allow you to work independently and with only broad guidance as crew on vessels operating in unlimited waters.
What will I learn?
Graduates of this qualification will be able to apply safe and sustainable working practices and contribute to effective communication and emergency response on board a vessel.
Graduates of the Deck Crew Strand will also be able to:
Graduates of the Engineering Strand will also be able to:
This qualification can build on the skills already developed in:
Upon graduating from this programme you may progress to:
There are no minimum academic requirements for entry to the Maritime Crewing Programmes.
English language requirements
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to undertake this programme, which is taught and assessed in English. Those students whose first language is not English should have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score.
Level 3 Programmes: IELTS of at least 5 (with no band score lower than 5.0) issued within the last two years, or equivalent.
Level 4 Programmes: IELTS of at least 5.5 (with no band score lower than 5.0) issued within the last two years, or equivalent.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =