尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
商科NZ2454 - New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 3)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Small Business Operations
- Small Business and Stakeholders
- Small Business Planning
- Small Business Opportunities
- NCEA Level 1, or
- NZ Certificate in Retail (Level 2), or
- A NZ Certificate in Foundation Studies (Level 1), or
- A qualification at Level 1 or above on the NZQF, with evidence of literacy
- and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1), or
- Evidence of relevant knowledge and experience, including literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1).
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Learn to assess small business opportunities, in bi- and multi-cultural environments.
This qualification is designed to prepare you with the skills for running a small business, including identifying and assessing the opportunities and requirements for small business.
This programme is currently only delivered online. Find out more about this programme and enrol through TANZ eCampus
You can make a small business hum!
New Zealand is a nation of small business owners – they contribute hugely to the economy and drive success. Small business is special. It occupies its own space in the corporate world and it provides opportunity for growth and learning. If you want to understand this sector better, work in this space or perhaps create your own small business, then you need to understand what drives it and how to contribute effectively.
Who is this for?
If you are currently working in a small business or perhaps looking for an opportunity to become involved in this sector, then this certificate will provide you with the knowledge you need to operate effectively in this specialised sector of the commercial world.
To complete the NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 3), the following courses are available. You can speak to one of our advisors to work out a study path.
The courses in this qualification are:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =