尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ1884 - New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Professional/Academic) (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $6,000 for the entire...
- Understand the main ideas of complex spoken texts on both concrete and abstract topics
- Speak with fluency and spontaneity to communicate information, ideas and thoughts on a range of familiar and unfamiliar topics
- Use appropriate skills and language to manage interactions in a wide range of formal and informal settings
- Read and understand complex texts independently on familiar and unfamiliar topics
- Summarise and synthesise information across a range of complex texts for a specific purpose
- Write extended, crafted, logically structured, coherent texts appropriate to audience and purpose, synthesising, evaluating and applying information and arguments from a range of sources.
- the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 4)
- or equivalent
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
In this programme you will gain the English language skills to communicate independently and effectively in a wide range of familiar and unfamiliar situations with fluency and flexibility in professional and/or academic English language contexts. This programme encourages learner independence through the use of online and project-based learning. You will develop generic skills that are transferable to study or work, such as leadership and time management skills.
You can also do this programme in two parts, completing the two halves of the programme at different times, if this fits better with your requirements.
Career opportunities & pathways
On successful completion of this programme you could consider positions that require complex interpersonal communication, understanding of professional or academic texts, writing complex communications and full participation, interaction and initiative in a team. The programme also prepares you for professional registration or entry to postgraduate study.
Skills you will learn on this programme
The programme has a communicative focus with an integrated approach to developing core language skills. Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Academic Requirement for entry into the New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 5 is
IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Note: International applicants must also comply with Immigration NZ requirements.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =