尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ1883 - New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General/Workplace/Academic) (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $6,750 plus NZ $120...
- Understand main ideas and key supporting details of spoken English on familiar and sometimes unfamiliar topics
- Read and understand complex texts with a large degree of independence on familiar and sometimes unfamiliar topics
- Locate, organise and summarise important information in texts
- Speak with fluency and spontaneity to communicate in a range of familiar and unfamiliar contexts
- Write connected texts appropriate to audience and purpose, with few errors, evaluating information and arguments from a number of sources.
- the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 3)
- or equivalent
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
This programme will teach you to communicate in most situations with some independence and fluency so as to take part in everyday life, in a workplace and/or for academic study. Learner independence is encouraged through the use of online and project-based learning which develop generic skills that are transferable to work and study, such as computer skills, time management and team work.
You can also do this programme in two parts, completing the two halves at different times, if this fits better with your requirements.
Career opportunities & pathways
Successful completion of this programme means you can consider positions that require interpersonal communication, understanding of professional or technical texts, writing reports and interaction in a team. Successful completion of this programme helps with your entry into undergraduate courses.
Skills you will learn on the programme
The course has a communicative focus with an integrated approach to developing core language skills. Graduates of this qualification will have the English language skills to:
Academic Requirement for entry into the New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 4 is
IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42
City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
International applicants must also comply with Immigration NZ requirements. All admissions are subject to the approval of the Head of Department or delegate.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =