尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
NZ1882 - New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General/Workplace/Academic) (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $6,750 plus NZ $120...
- Understand the main points and key details in of spoken English in familiar contexts
- Speak clearly with some fluency and spontaneity to talk about personal ideas and to keep a conversation going
- Read and understand a range of texts on familiar topics; scan, locate and gather information to complete a task
- Write in a way that is easy to understand with clearly explained ideas and with reasonable accuracy.
- the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 2)
- or equivalent
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
This programme will teach you to communicate in most situations with some independence and fluency so as to take part in everyday life, in a workplace and/or for academic study. Learner independence is encouraged through the use of online and project-based learning which develop generic skills that are transferable to work and study, such as computer skills, time management and team work.
You can also do this programme in two parts, completing the two halves of the programme at different times, if this fits better with your requirements.
Career opportunities & pathways
Successful completion of this programme can lead to positions that require face to face interpersonal communication, understanding of basic context-specific texts, simple context-specific record-keeping, interaction in a supervised team or it will gain you entry to Certificate and Diploma courses at Levels 3 and 4.
Skills you will learn on this programme
The course has a communicative focus with an integrated approach to developing core language skills. Graduates of this qualification will have the English language skills to:
Academic Requirement for entry into the New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 3 is
IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 36
City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Note: International applicants must also comply with Immigration NZ requirements.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =