尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
CH3730 - Bachelor of Nursing (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,500 NZD Per Year
- English or classical studies or history or geography or art history or religious studies or social studies
- biology or physical education or chemistry
- one other subject from the list of approved subjects and
- Are required to have successfully completed a relevant qualification or course at Level 4 or above within the last 5 years
- Have a comprehensive First Aid Certificate (Red Cross or St. John's Workplace) which is current and covers the entire first year of the programme.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Nurses practise in both hospital and community settings. There is a wide variety of career possibilities both nationally and internationally as a registered nurse, including medical, surgical, emergency department, mental health, public health and rural health nursing.
Gain the skills and experience you need for your career through combined theory, practice and clinical studies.
Career opportunities & pathways
As a graduates you can work in many different areas of nursing, either in hospitals or in the community, e.g medical, surgical, emergency department, mental health, public health and rural health nursing.
Applicants under 20 years of age
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of:
Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards
Applicants aged 20 years of age or above
To meet entry requirements you are required to:
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you are also required to provide evidence of your English language skills as listed below. Refer also to the Acceptable Alternatives Chart which includes credits in English-rich subjects from New Zealand educational institutions. If you have no evidence of your English language skills and are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, contact us for an assessment. IELTS 6.5 Academic (no lower than 6.5 in speaking, reading and writing subtests and 7.0 in listening subtest).
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =