尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Master of Applied Management (Level 9)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$27,000 NZD Per Year
- Graduate with a Masters degree in 15 months
- Option of a Postgraduate Diploma in 10 months
- Internship opportunity
- Specialise in
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Take your career to the management level
- Learn management practices to apply in your field
- Receive quality supervision from leading industry practitioners
- Meet industry experts from a wide range of sectors
- Achieve a coursework Masters with a practical focus and industry
- How to build a strong organisation on a large scale
- Effective ways to guide your people through change
- Techniques for managing complexity
- How to profit from current and future technologies
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Influence positive change in your workplace with your people.
You can use this knowledge and experience to fast track your own career, or to build high performing teams in your own organisation.
Whether you are starting out in management, or chasing a top level position, this qualification can help to get you there.
Why study this high level qualification in Applied Management at NMIT?
All degree holders are eligible to apply
NMIT offers open entry for holders of a degree in any subject area.
Work and world ready
You will learn
A student pursuing a Master of Applied Management is required to complete four core courses, two to four electives across a range of areas, and a research project or internship. The programme will be delivered using a combination of online study, face to face delivery and self-directed study
Applicants must have:
An undergraduate degree from a New Zealand tertiary institution accredited to offer qualifications at this level;
An undergraduate degree from an overseas tertiary institution, deemed by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to be of equivalent standing.
Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience.
English language requirements
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English must have an international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each band) issued within the last two years or equivalent.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =