尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
商科Postgraduate Diploma in International Business (Level 8)
- 学费：$20,000 NZD Per Year
- strategic management
- business management
- independent business operations
- human resource management
- financial and cost analysis
- venture enterprise
- product and service marketing
- technology support services
- corporate planning
- An undergraduate degree in any business related area from a New Zealand tertiary institution accredited to offer qualifications at this level; OR
- An undergraduate degree from an overseas tertiary institution, deemed by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to be of equivalent standing. OR
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience.
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each band) issued within the last two years or equivalent.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
The Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (PGDipIB) is an applied qualification through which you will learn the practical methods of conducting international business.
The PGDipIB aims to prepare you to work successfully in the 21st century global business environment. Offering a blend of theoretical and practical learning, with an emphasis on applied knowledge and skill. High importance is placed on the development of core transferrable skills (such as advanced communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills) in addition to the development of specific international business knowledge. A key feature of the PGDipIB is that it is industry oriented, with continued local and national industry input into the programmes structure, content and direction. An Advisory Committee assists the Programme Area in assessing the continued relevance of the curriculum and monitoring academic standards.
Upon graduating you will be able to critically evaluate international business opportunities in terms of commercial, environmental, ethical and social viability and develop a strategic plan to deliver goods and services. You will have demonstrated your ability to adapt and innovate in the complex and changeable international environment and to work knowledgeably, productively and professionally in a wide range of organizations.
Career Opportunities and Pathways
As a result of this training and experience, upon graduating from the programme you will be able to work as a self-employed practitioner, or pursue a national or international professional career with commercial bodies and agencies, in the following areas within the business environment such as:
You may also continue your studies onto a MBA or Masters programme.
Applicants must have:
English language requirements:
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English must have
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
University of Cambridge English Examinations - CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill
NZCEL - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
Pearson Test PG&OHMJTI (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58
City & Guilds IESOL - C1 Expert with a score of 42
Applicants are required to provide two confidential references from people able to affirm the applicant is of good character and reputation.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =