旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This qualification will provide you with the skills to contribute to the effective implementation of processes in the tourism industry, and proactively support and enhance the visitor experience.
Applicants must have completed a qualification equivalent to NCEA Level 2.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =