New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5) with a strand in Terrestrial
- 学费：$18,500 NZD Per Year
- After one year of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5)
- After two years of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6)
- After three years of study: Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management)
- Describe global environmental issues (with a focus on New Zealand) to determine their impacts on societies and ecosystems, and basic mitigation measures.
- Use data collection and surveying methods to monitor environmental ecological or asset management.
- Apply knowledge of New Zealand terrestrial biology and ecology systems to enable organism monitoring in a field environment.
- Conservation officer
- Resource management adviser/consultant
- Environmental consultant/technician.
- A minimum of 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or equivalent; or
- A relevant Level 4 qualification AND a current outdoor First Aid Certificate
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Learn about our amazing wildlife and our fascinating environment, and find out why it is in danger and what we can do to help. Share the journey with the inspiring team of experts from NorthTec and be informed.
The Environmental Management pathway at NorthTec offers three qualifications in three years:
What I will learn?
This programme will teach you the principles and techniques involved in environmental management. You’ll gain a practical and theoretical knowledge of terrestrial and marine ecosystems, flora and fauna in New Zealand and learn about sustainability, environmental issues, monitoring and conservation techniques. You’ll also get involved in the protection and restoration of local natural, rural and urban environments.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
On completion of this qualification, graduates may progress onto the New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6).
Graduates of this qualification will be able to work in the following contexts:
Applicants are required to have gained:
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements but whose skills, education or work experience indicate that they have a reasonable chance of success, may gain admission at the discretion of the Programme Leader or designated nominee.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =