New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Nursing and Health
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- locate, select and analyse relevant information from a variety of sources and apply to context-relevant tasks and problems
- work independently and collaboratively on context-relevant academic tasks and problems
- construct a reasoned and researched argument, communicated using a range of appropriate media
- develop and critique a study and career plan that identifies specific long-term career goals.
- 0001 - Skills for Academic Study L4
- 0004 - Mastering Calculations
- 0006 - Essentials of Human Body and Microbial Science
- 0007 - Essentials of Cell Biology and Chemistry
- Have achieved 40 credits NCEA Level 2, including 10 Level 1 Literacy credits and 10 Level 1 Mathematic credits; or
- Have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3); or
- Be able to demonstrate skills for tertiary study (including literacy and numeracy) that have been acquired through study, work and/or life experience.
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This programme is designed to help you develop the skills to pathway to the Bachelor of Nursing. You’ll be encouraged and challenged to take your academic learning and thinking to a higher level, and become an independent, enquiring and strategic learner.
What will I learn?
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Courses in this programme
All applicants must meet ONE of the following:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =