New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4) - Restaurant Service and Supervision
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- Cafe Service and Barista - New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 3)
- Restaurant Service and Supervision - New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4)
- 4521.0001 - Food and Beverage Operations – Staff Supervision
- 4521.0002 - Food and Beverage Operations – Service supervision
- 4521.0003 - Food and Beverage Operating Procedures and Guidelines
- 4521.0004 - Food and Beverage Operational Systems
- Café manager
- Food and beverage supervisor
- Restaurant supervisor
- Bar supervisor
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4)
- Liquor Controller Qualification
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
This programme will give you the knowledge and skills you need to become a supervisor in cafés, restaurants, bars or clubs. You’ll learn about wine appreciation and get your Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ). Restaurant supervision and customer service training are all included, which will enhance your ability to find employment in local restaurants and cafés.
NorthTec's food and beverage qualifications can start you on your career pathway within the hospitality industry, giving you experience in kitchen and front of house operations.
What will I learn?
Participants in this programme will complete the following courses to enable them to achieve the qualification with an additional strand in Restaurant service:
Career opportunities and pathways
This qualification leads on to the New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality (Advanced) (Level 5) with strands in Accommodation, Food and Beverage Service, Catering Services and Quick Service Restaurants Services.
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =