New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $17,000 (includes Level 3...
- Apply health and safety, food safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for customers.
- Communicate effectively and behave in a professional manner with colleagues, managers and customers.
- Follow standard operating procedures to deal with familiar problems in a commercial kitchen.
- Apply fundamental cookery skills to prepare, cook and present a range of basic dishes employing commodities commonly used in industry.
- 3470.0001 - Meat, fish and poultry
- 3470.0002 - Eggs, salads and pastry
- 3470.0003 - Pizza, pasta and baking
- 3470.0004 - Soups and stocks
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
This programme is the essential introduction to professional cookery and will prepare you to work as a junior chef in a commercial kitchen. You’ll learn how to prepare, cook and present a range of basic dishes, while learning about industry health and safety, food safety and security practices.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
Career opportunities and pathways include any role within the hospitality industry that requires chefs in junior positions producing basic dishes in a professional kitchen.
This qualification leads on to the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4).
Courses in this programme
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =